Dynacycle 165

Roger Langefeld
Looking for a tank for Dynacycle 165 and forks. I have N.O.S kit and trying to finish the bike. any suggestion.
Roy

Re: Dynacycle 165

Roy
I had my tank made via John Stansbury. It's absolutely perfect in every way.I have since been lucky enough to get a second engine with tank so could indeed compare the both.

Forks....Good luck on that. I'm not saying it is impossible but Ron Dow could most likely make you a REPOP-ed set if you asked him or maybe the word is begged him at this point...lol

Roy