Quantcast

Dynacycle motor for sale

Bill H
I would like to offer this Dynacycle motor to a good home. Also if anyone could tell me the fair value.

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

carl
I can offer $100 for parts.

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Bill H
If it was a more common engine such as a Maytag or a Clinton, That would be a fair offer for an incomplete motor. But it is a rare engine and the parts are much harder to find. You did not hurt my feelings any but I think it is worth more. Thanks for the offer.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:27 AM, carl [via Dynacycle] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can offer $100 for parts.

http://dynacycle.2309269.n4.nabble.com/Dynacycle-motor-for-sale-tp4639083p4639084.html
To unsubscribe from Dynacycle motor for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Ron Dow
I would be more than happy to buy this engine. Spare parts are always in demand. Please contact me at gingaw@earthlink.net.
Thx,
Ron

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Ron Dow
I now see others have offered the $100. I'll go $300 plus shipping costs. I have a crate built especially for the Dynacycle engine and will send to you if you like. BTW, shipping is typically $85 FedX.
Ron

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Ron Dow
I would appreciate the engine S/N for my registry. I am offering $300 + shipping in my crate (if you want to use it). Please remind the ultimate buyer that I have unfinished pistons available.
Thx, Ron

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Bill H
Thanks Ron but I have sold the engine. But if the deal should fall-thru I will contact you. Also I will look for the serial number.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Ron Dow [via Dynacycle] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would appreciate the engine S/N for my registry. I am offering $300 + shipping in my crate (if you want to use it). Please remind the ultimate buyer that I have unfinished pistons available.
Thx, Ron

http://dynacycle.2309269.n4.nabble.com/Dynacycle-motor-for-sale-tp4639083p4639088.html
To unsubscribe from Dynacycle motor for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Ron Dow
How about if I make it $400? I need he complete clutch assembly to finish off an engine hat has been screaming for attention for several years.
Can you tell me the name of the rotten fellow that bought this from you? Did he offer more than $400?
Ron

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Bill H
Sorry but I already made the deal and he is sending a postal money order. I would love to make more money on it but we shook hands on it, In a digital sort of way. The lucky winner is Roy Aubol. You may ask him about spare parts, I am not sure what his plans are.

http://dynacycle.2309269.n4.nabble.com/Dynacycle-motor-for-sale-tp4639083p4639090.html
To unsubscribe from Dynacycle motor for sale, click here.
NAML

Ron

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Ron
I know Roy, sold him a Dynacycle engine several years ago. Why not give him a two week deadline or else your offer is off?

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Roy k.Aubol
Ron,

I guess I should be over at Dynacycle.org more. I'm sending the money priority mail in the morning. I just happened to check my yahoo email the other day and saw Bill's email from like 20 days ago. I almost did not respond cause it was so old. He mentioned that was wanting to sell and I had him (Bill) set the price but sending him extra moneys so he does not feel shorted.

Hope all is Well!

Roy

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Bill H
Do you want me to add any extra insurance? UPS will insure $100 automatically, I am not sure of the cost to add extra insurance.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Roy k.Aubol [via Dynacycle] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ron,

I guess I should be over at Dynacycle.org more. I'm sending the money priority mail in the morning. I just happened to check my yahoo email the other day and saw Bill's email from like 20 days ago. I almost did not respond cause it was so old. He mentioned that was wanting to sell and I had him (Bill) set the price but sending him extra moneys so he does not feel shorted.

Hope all is Well!

Roy

http://dynacycle.2309269.n4.nabble.com/Dynacycle-motor-for-sale-tp4639083p4639093.html
To unsubscribe from Dynacycle motor for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Dynacycle motor for sale

Roy k.Aubol
Thanks Bill
Look forward to seeing it...Looks unmolested in photos!

Roy