Quantcast

V-twin Whizzer. This may not play but thought I'd try.

V-twin Whizzer. This may not play but thought I'd try.

Ron Dow
Built three of these. Novel engine but not much on performance. Sound is unique, much better than this clip conveys.Veezer.wmv

Re: V-twin Whizzer. This may not play but thought I'd try.

Roy k.Aubol
That is Wild! I wish you would build up a 4 stroke Dynacycle. Your the only one that could..Well, I guess Kenny Thomas could for sure. :)

Re: V-twin Whizzer. This may not play but thought I'd try.

Ron Dow
It was my understanding that Dynacycle built two of these four-stroke engines but it was cost prohibitive to put into production. One was sold, along with the two-stroke piston molds and cylinder molds for scrap metal to a firm in Florida.