current values 165 restored

Rick Francois
Purchased a 165 quite awhile back. Have any went through antique motorcycle auction in last few years?
I would like any input I can get.
Rick

Re: current values 165 restored

Roy k.Aubol
Rick,
Post pictures and details on the 165 for evaluation.

Re: current values 165 restored

Ron Dow
Like Roy A,  we need to see pictures before "ball parking" a price. The serial number is a must. I have sold four,  two cloned units for $2500 each to collectors (yes, they knew they were reproductions), the highest priced D-165 for $5000. Their value has dropped significantly since it's a fairly simple matter to replicate the machine if you are patient. 24" Cleveland Welding frames appear on eBay from time-to-time. Some front fork parts require fabrication easily done by a machine shop.
Try me at:   gingaw@earthlink.net
Ron Dow